Here are some of our recent podcasts:
- Bats on cotton farms - how these tiny mammals can help you
- Herbicide resistance: Lessons from the United States
- Talking defoliation with Don Biffen and Mike Bange (June 2022)
- Jumping in boots and all to four meter wheel spacings (to reduce compaction)
- Reducing contamination at picking (part 1)
- Reducing contamination at picking (part 2)
- Irrigation benchmarking with the NSW DPI Team
- Workforce planning and development with Nicole McDonald
- Grower observations on spray application
In one of our recent podcasts, CottonInfo talks with St George cotton growers Craig Saunders and Lucas Wuersching about their experience with bankless channel irrigation.
Length: 10 mins.