CottonInfo invites you to join the Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Cotton Pathology team to hear about the latest reniform nematode research updates.
Trial work and updates includes:
- The impact of different reniform nematode populations on root infestation, cotton growth and yield of common Bollgard 3 varieties.
- Are non-hosts of reniform nematodes really a non-host?
- Vertical movement of reniform nematode in vertisol soil in response to cotton and a non-host (sorghum).
- Populations this season in the soil profile at depth
- New detections of reniform nematode in Central Queensland.
Date: Tuesday 30 July
Location: Theodore Hotel. Light finger food provided.
For more: please contact Sharna Holman, CottonInfo Central Queensland REO, 0477 394 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org