Visit three leading farms, hear from experienced irrigators and consultants on a range of topics including:
- Flood vs overhead irrigation
- Optimising overhead irrigation
- Do's and don'ts and lessons learnt
- System automation
- Planting in circles
- Sprinklers vs bubblers
- Managing energy and pumping costs
- Technology for scheduling and crop monitoring
Date: 29 March 2017
Time & location: Meet 6:45am, bus departs 7am sharp at Josh & Belinda's cafe, 107 Conadilly St, Gunnedah. Finish with BBQ lunch.
For more: For more information or to RSVP contact Rebecca Fing 0427 107 234.
This field day is run by NSW DPI STBIFM with support from CottonInfo, Upper Namoi CGA, Agromax Consulting and Cotton Australia.