Are you new to cotton or looking to build or refresh your basic understanding of cotton physiology and pest management?
You are invited to participate in the Cotton Pest Management short course: an interactive, thought provoking course for cotton industry personnel who want to better understand the cotton crop and cotton pest management.
The course is a three part training program that consists of:
- Session 1: A 2-day interactive classroom session – dates and locations below.
- Session 2: A half day field session to apply our knowledge in the field – held mid-season.
- Session 3: A half day wrap up session to review what you have learnt.
Learn from leading researchers and industry experts:
- Cotton physiology 101 – really understand a cotton crop.
- The insect pests and beneficials that affect our industry today.
- Insect sampling and plant monitoring.
- Pest control decisions and options.
- What influences the success of pest management in high yielding cotton?
Numbers are strictly limited and registrations are essential. Register now to avoid disappointment. Contact your local CottonInfo REO for more information.
Date: 21-22 August
For more: Janelle Montgomery, 0428 640 990